Negotiations about positive file
After years of negotiations, the positive file could finally see the light of day . François Baroin, Minister of Economy and Finance, received yesterday a report on the creation of a positive file, a national register listing credit to individuals, in accordance with the provisions of the law of 1 July 2010 on credit reform for consumption.
The Federation of Commerce and Distribution (FCD) calls on the public authorities, through a press release, to “implement, in a timely manner, the recommendations of the report submitted” .
The FDC is indeed very favorable to the implementation of this file: “This file will bring a major breakthrough, allowing lenders (banks, specialized credit institutions and banking subsidiaries of large distribution groups) to check the solvency of borrowers. It is essential that a law is now passed to regulate the operation of this file, so that it complies with the “IT and freedoms” legislation and avoid any misuse of the listed information .
The positive file lists the various credits in the course of the individuals. Lending institutions could, by consulting it, prevent situations of over-indebtedness. France is the country of Europe not to have one.
Latest Market News
We have selected for you the latest market news:
- LEP : the unrecognized savings booklet that earns the most (09/08/2019)
- Summer holidays : the moment to carry out your energy renovation works (08/08/2019)
- Budget : 4 tips to save on holidays (31/07/2019)
- Credit buy-back : the economic future is worrying the French (23/07/2019)
- Holiday budget : 4 tips to prepare it (on 18/07/2019)
- Budget : those destinations where purchasing power has increased (16/07/2019)
Calculation of Mortgage Fees
Grouping of credits Level of indebtedness Calculation of mortgage fees Credit redemption simulation
Our most consulted guides
- What form of credit buyback for my situation?
- Mastering the purchase of consumer credit
- I am interested in a real estate buyout
- How much do I still have to pay back?
- I evaluate my need for money
Compare Credit Buyback Offers
- You fill your file,
- We compare the offers of the banks free of charge,
- You get an immediate answer to your request!